Friday, August 3, 2007

Inspiration Friday

For Inspiration Friday, I thought I would stop by HGTV's Rate My Space and see what's new. Here are some pictures from my favorites:

Too see more of this designer's rooms, click here.



I liked this one too.

Here is a yummy toile bathroom. Check it out here. And check out this amazing lady's cottage rooms. I found her completely by accident, but immediately recognized the rooms as Cindy's at Romantic Home. Click on the first link to see her rooms on Rate My Space, and give her a great rating.

6 comments:

Linda said...

I just recently found this on HGTV and love it. I totally forgot about it and returned when I saw your post. There are really a lot of neat rooms on there. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Heather, Those are all pretty pics! Fun to look at.

Rhoda

Nicoletobusy3 said...

Hi Heather! Pretty pictures to look at and lots of ideas. I love the Toile bathroom.....mmhh! I haven't decorated my master bath yet, but the pics gave me some great inspiration. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a little note. ;) I used my glue gun. I have seen wallpaper and it looks really nice too. Have a great day! Nicole

Justabeachkat said...

Oh.My.Word! Loved all the photos. Loved hearing your music too.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

What a fun post! I always forget abou the HGTV site, thanks for the reminder. That toile bathroom is beautiful and yes, I recognized Cindy's rooms. Loved all the photos!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

You certainly have an eye for decoration! I sooooooo struggle in this area. I am going to have to hop on over to HGTV.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...